Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hate Thursday night road games.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Titans wearing footy pajamas. Jags wearing mustard stains.

Both QBs gonna throw it all over the place. Might end up being mildly entertaining.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What I would love to know is why this game is always scheduled later in the season... At this point every year both teams have shown they're not worth watching.. I would think these kinds of matchups would get pushed up closer to the beginning of the season when neither team has lost their fans attention...

It would be a nice Birthday present if we won tho, but I know that's asking for a lot...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 6
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

It makes for a cheap ticket if you make the trip. Same Thursday night game last year.....I timed a work trip that week and showed up an hour before kickoff. 45 yd line 6 rows up which is their "club level"......$50.00

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A good amount of people will tune in to see Mariota.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Considered driving down the Jacksonville for the game.. it's only like 2-3 hrs away from me. Then I realized I'd much rather watch the game at home for free lol

Hopefully LeBeau keeps blitzing like he did vs Cam, if so Bortles wont know what hit him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Was thinking same thing....players will be amped up for this one especially our defense. Could be a 6-8 sack day, but we have to provide some coverage on the back end as they have 2 good receivers.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Will they be? I saw the look of defeat on several players faces, they looked like they just realized the season had ended for them...

Usually that leads to guys going thru the motions the rest of the way...

We did get one cover sack last week, so the secondary isn't totally useless, 6 sacks is doable if they dont mail it in...

10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

We're at a disadvantage with this short week away game. On top of that our two top CB's are out. Not that they were doing anything spectacular anyways.

This is probably a preseason caliber game, with all the turnovers and mistakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar