Titans @ Jets GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Uhm, that's the titans bruh. But we don't have to worry about that today, so there's that...:banjump:

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea man. WTF Cox. That was just a terrible effort form them.

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

People are getting way too carried away with anything that is said about MM that is not 100% positive. He is good and I think he is going to be great, but God forbid anyone say he started the game off less than perfect.....then we are all forum idiots?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

the announcers just said what I commented about Mariota being the only QB with those 3 TD's lol

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Totally agree. MM is much better than VY already IMO, but I do see alot of similarities between the old VY nut wingers and this new group of MM homers LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Not at all man. Mm8 does have flaws, fumbling... But some of the folks expect absurd amounts from him, he's a rookie. He can't do right to some folks no matter what

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What a cluster f*ck.

No matter how good Mariota becomes, I don't think he'll ever not have fumbling issues.

He just doesn't seem to know how to take care of it. Or doesn't even try to.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. GOFIGURETITANS

Pretty sure he was making fun bruh. Reacting to our cliff jumpers that keep badgering Yoda. Now Yoda is even catching TDs and still he's not good enough. Winston and mett are Gods. Relax. It's all good.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Yes sir. I'm probably a MM homer as well now.....but I've been here for a long time, and I'm not from nor do I live in Oregon. Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GOFIGURETITANS

He will get there. Not sure if hulk Hogan could keep the ball with DLs swarming him constantly swatting at it like Yoda suffers through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar