Titans @ Jets GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

Okay, we seriously need to draft tunsil. And fix these line issues once and for all

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Gotcha bruh. Still, it's ok to say he is not perfect. Lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Still time for Fitz to throw a pick

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah I am a MM fan as well, but not to the point of excusing all of his mistakes like I see from some of the left coast homers on here. Really it is funny to read sometimes.

5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Thats that badass pac12 defense he came from =/

6. skitch

Anyway....I'm trying really hard to find something, anything positive about this game?!?!??? Maybe The MM TD reception?

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He's not perfect.
    For a rookie though, he's pretty damn good.

That being said, it would not surprise me to see Yoda show up next season ripped as hell so he can hang onto the ball better. Lol.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yea totally, no rookie has ever improved on fumbling issues before....

Actually while Fitz is usually good for a pick, they showed his stats against the Titans; 9 TDs, 9 ints. Just sayin

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  9. skitch

Any
    Anyody who is of the opinion that he can do no right.....ok...then yes I would agree are idiots. ;)

10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I didn't want to draft MM8 I wanted to go defense. But after watch MM8 play this year I became a fan of him, he's the future so its hard not to be a fan of your franchise QB. I think people get upset when it comes to mariota because people just say oh he sucks today, when he the only person on the field trying to make something happen. I mean come on he has the only touchdown today. He has flaws, just as every great NFL qb does, so for me its not nut swinging its just rooting for the guy that WANTS to win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar