Post-Game Thread Titans @ Jets Post-Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Yeah it was lamont Thompson I was talking about not tank lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

What is even more mind boggling is how Webster & Whiz pointed to Griffin as a leader and improved player.

3. kenny

kenny Starter

WHY THE HELL are the coaches for this team so in love with DMC?? I don't get it. Dude does absolutely NOTHING for this team. Yet it is every week we hear how important it is to get DMC involved. I know he is the only speed guy we have on offense. However, if he cannot do anything with that speed what difference does it make??

4. kenny

kenny Starter

We have McCluster as a Captain....... that speaks to the talent level we have on offense.

The real bad thing about this game: Marcus looked like our best QB, RB, & WR....LOL. He was the only guy that could get any separation the entire game!! LOL. Sad, but true.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

It was funny watching the DB fall, he had no idea how fast MM8 was lol.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Wait guys, is defensive players giving big cushions to opposing WR's their decision or the coaches play call decision?

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I often wonder this. But this has been an issue for as long as I can remember. I don't see other teams standing 10 yards back just waiting for players to catch the ball so they can make a half ass attempt at a tackle. But it has been what the Titans do for ever. "Bend but don't break" doesn't work if you bend all the way til they get in to the endzone!

8. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Yep, and Griffin is the first female NFL player. I am sorry if I offended any females with this as there are probably a few who can play better than Michelle.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Rookie

Good Game Fellas...

It Aint Magic Baby!

PS Beat NE! :yes2:

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd love for someone to ask LeBeau that very thing. I would suspect that the goal is to give enough cushion to avoid a WR running by but be able to move in and make the tackle before the first down.

I hate that soft approach and pray for the day a Titans defense never allows a WR (or TE) to go beyond five yard of the LoS without doing something to throw off their timing.

The Titans corners just don't have the ability to jam.

I personally think Sunday was even more extremely than normal and was a direct reflection of the lack of talent/experience of the corner who was more concerned about giving up a big play. He was acting like he didn't have any help behind him (and he maybe didn't) and was still in a back peddle when the WR was coming out of his route on 3rd-and-8.

It was like watching a 7-on-7 drill. Without a pass rush, it's just pitch and catch.

It will be a massacre on Sunday. I suspect anyone with Brady will automatically move on to the next round of their fantasy playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar