Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Section 140 row 6. Mariota Jersey. It is possible that my buddy who is a Steelers fan will wear a Steelers Jersey! LOL He did it the last time he and I saw the last game the Houston Oilers played against the Cleveland Browns (before they moved). The Oilers were bad that year so no one bothered getting in my face wearing Oilers garb, but they were all over my Steeler friend for wearing his Steelers stuff to a game in Cleveland when the Steelers weren't playing but the Brownies were in a battle with the Steelers for a playoff spot.

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

If I could only talk my lady into a pre Christmas date.... Took her to the Cayman Islands last year and asked her to marry me. Football is out for that kind of thing. My sister lives there, so I really have no excuse in her mind.......

3. chronbrownie012

chronbrownie012 Starter

i'll be in 128 Row 16. I'll be in Titans gear. Don't have a Jersey up here. They're all in my parent's house in Nashville

Thinking about doing this tailgate thing. Seems like its pretty popular
    NY Jets Tailgate Party at Metlife vs Titans

4. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Well i wont have to watch a ball go over BWWilson's head this game. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar