"Titans just became real Contenders"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Nothing wrong with being excited about the possibility of being better than we have been in years.

Obviously as a lot of you said there are quite a few things that could keep that from happening (injuries, defense continuing to struggle), but I'm not one that cares if the media decides to pick us as a contender. Beats being the team they say "can turn the corner and be a .500 team."

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I agree, Idk if I want the Media Attention yet anyways - they're always the ****stained wrinkle on the jersey....

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't lol...We have sucked for so long that nobody wants to talk about us and act like we don't exist. That is terrible. We deserve this respect. We came a long way, and we are headed in the right direction regardless. Let the good times roll boys and lets hope for no major injuries!

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Can't be scared of high expectations

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Maybe having all offseason to mull over the high expectations will make the pressure less in a crucial division game in december, so we don't poop the bed like last year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

one of the security guards literally trapped me in the toilet, I was dropping some crap off at the pool, to talk :bs: about South Americas team... at least the world is aware the Titans might not blow donkey butt in 17.

and yes inside the building I am known as The Titan guy, they might not know my name but they know I am The Titan guy

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

Your the Tennessee Titans guy. That's all that matters.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar