Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans keeping eye on free agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Mike Williams has more potential than Roby, Roydell Williams, and Orr.
  2. NYTitansFan Guest

idk what anyone says Mike Williams is good and i am still sticking with him over the other two if we do bring them in
  3. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670

The FIRST TIME?! I coulda told you, that show would in all likelihood be right up your alley. It's maaaybe the best comedy since "Seinfeld." It's no Seinfeld, but it is a consistent laugh fest.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,164
    the office was always a big disappointment to me.
  5. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Love Scrubs and the Office Both

.. oh yeah.. love to get Mike Williams in here..
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,891
    Mike williams?

Heck yeah. He did more his rookie year than that copper guy did in his third season.

29 catches for 350 yards as a rookie suggests he can play some.

He would be as valuable as any mid rd WR we picked. Worth a try that's for sure..
  7. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    IMO it is hard to really judge how good this guys is. He had a decent rookie year and did not even play in 8 games last year (not sure why). What bothers me is he did start two games last year and caught a grand total of one catch for 7 yards. You have to think Roby, Williams, Orr or anyone could be a little more productive just being on the field.

I do think Martz style calls for smaller quicker guys (like Curtis and McDonald) which might be why Furrey did well in that system. To be honest I'm not sure Williams would do real well in our system either. I do agree he is better than Gage or Copper as a long term solution but who knows with WRs, sometimes they just explode one year like a light goes off or something.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    He was in the coaches doghouse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.