Titans keeping eye on free agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Mike Williams has more potential than Roby, Roydell Williams, and Orr.

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

idk what anyone says Mike Williams is good and i am still sticking with him over the other two if we do bring them in

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The FIRST TIME?! I coulda told you, that show would in all likelihood be right up your alley. It's maaaybe the best comedy since "Seinfeld." It's no Seinfeld, but it is a consistent laugh fest.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the office was always a big disappointment to me.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Love Scrubs and the Office Both

.. oh yeah.. love to get Mike Williams in here..

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mike williams?

Heck yeah. He did more his rookie year than that copper guy did in his third season.

29 catches for 350 yards as a rookie suggests he can play some.

He would be as valuable as any mid rd WR we picked. Worth a try that's for sure..

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO it is hard to really judge how good this guys is. He had a decent rookie year and did not even play in 8 games last year (not sure why). What bothers me is he did start two games last year and caught a grand total of one catch for 7 yards. You have to think Roby, Williams, Orr or anyone could be a little more productive just being on the field.

I do think Martz style calls for smaller quicker guys (like Curtis and McDonald) which might be why Furrey did well in that system. To be honest I'm not sure Williams would do real well in our system either. I do agree he is better than Gage or Copper as a long term solution but who knows with WRs, sometimes they just explode one year like a light goes off or something.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was in the coaches doghouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar