Titans LB's get some love....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

By: Doug Farrar
    URL: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7053750

11. Tennessee Titans (11)

Tennessee's linebackers are challenged by the ineffectiveness of the team's front four — the Titans ranked 28th in DVOA against the run, and no group of linebackers in a 4-3 set had more plays coming at them than this one. Longtime FO favorite Keith Bulluck leads this unit, and led all outside linebackers in plays (152), tackles (143) and Stop Rate against the run (76 percent). He's one of the best in the game. The Titans signed Ryan Fowler from the Cowboys; he'll compete with Stephen Tulloch to start at middle linebacker; though if you ask us, "Bulluck and Tulloch" has the better ring to it. David Thornton performed well on the weak side in his first year with the Titans after four seasons in Indianapolis.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Bulluck and Tulloch does sound very nice. Ryan Fowler just seams like another Sirmon to me.

3. titan_fan_4ever

personally i think tulluch should start w/ terna takin sirmons spot on the roster....he's got too much potential to be on the practice squad...

plus we need speed...and tulluch fits that best. personally i would be quite pleased goin into the season starting bulluck, tulloch, and thorton....

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

where are the bulluck haters?

5. titan_fan_4ever

my exact thoughts when i first read that

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Oh don't let TNThunder read this post, it would go against his unrealistic hatred of one of our best players. :grrhee:

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Pssh, please.... i'm stronger than Keith Bulluck :grrhee:

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Haha.........beat me to it.

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

:yes:

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Put me down as not a "hater" but rather someone who thinks he whiffs one quite a few tackles. Bulluck is a very, very good LB but he to me seems to miss a lot and sometimes takes bad angles, maybe because he is fast and thinks he can make up for it with speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar