Titans Like Simple Road to Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

This Sunday is very simple. If the Titans want it, REALLY WANT IT, it's theirs for the taking. If they don't want it, they will go down in a humiliating defeat.

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I know....:hmm:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jeff i disagree. I don't think we have regressed at WR this year. Roydell has been as productive as bennett was last year and gage is more productive than wade was. Jones has been hampered by injuries but played decent when he was healthy. Moulds at least gave us a pair of sure hands and some veteran leadership and maybe paul williams, or even mike williams could contribute next year. No way i would say this group is worse than last year.

Just as roydell emerged as a good player this year after doing little last season maybe paul williams will show us he wasn't just a wasted pick.

Roydell has started 13 games and will end up with over 50 catches and 700 yards. I wouldn't call that hit and miss. He has been a good player for us this year.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

whatever happened to Chris Davis? Did he get benched?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

WE ARE WHO WE THOUGHT WE ARE !!!
    :grrhee:

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"I think the WRs group has been about the same as last year if not slightly regressed."

Right now, I think Bennett/Wade are a slightly better 1/2 combo than Williams/Gage. The reason the '06 numbers were less was Young, IMO.

Having said that, I think Williams/Gage have more long-term upside. I call Williams "hit-or-miss" because he has a big game followed by being a non-factor. There is little consistency there.

And I'm sure some of the blame for that falls on Young as well.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

:rimshot:

8. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

The simple road?

I think the simple road would have been for the Titans to have won the two games they sould have won (bucs & chargers), and screw all this win and your in bullcrap!

9. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

We have a winner!:greedy:

10. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Sheer genius... but that's just too easy, we'll fool around and drag it out to the final seconds, or the colts will leave at half time, we'll finally score late in the 4th and get beat by 1 :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar