Titans look to avoid division sweep

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

If we get sweeped in the division... his ass better be gone. I don't think I can even dream of wearing my Titans hat in Florida if we loose twice to the Jags... shame. Every year there is that one game you pray for a win in.... happy I saved mine all year, may as well cash it in Sunday.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

So pathetic that we're on week 17 and looking for our first division win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

This game means NOTHING. Last time we played Jacksonville we still had an outside chance, now we don't. This franchise is in serious trouble and I blame myself for getting buying PSLs at LP Field this season. I'm cursed.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

"Munchak Fired" is the only headline I want to read

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

this is a battle of who wants it more:
    Good draft pick edition.

Why try?

Reminds me of the "Reggie Bush Bowl" in 2005. Us vs. Texans at the coliseum. I swear Kris Brown missed the game winning gimme field goal on purpose.

Somebody's gotta win.. unfortunately for both teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar