Titans Looking at Chargers RB Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

That wasn't the point. :irked: I said Turner's numbers were higher, but he played behind a better line in SD.

There's an entire thread on LenDale's weight gain and how common it is for athletes. I suggest you take a look at it.

LenFat....how long did it take you to come up with that one? And yeah, I'm sure anybody but LenDale could play a professional football game with the flu. In case you haven't had it, shortness of breath and lack of stamina are some of the common symptoms.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If I am the first to find out (somehow) I am just going to do the UNOFFICIAL Michael Turner thread.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and Lorenzo Neal

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the Anti-Thread .... oh how evil ..... sassy!

:goodbad:

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

grain of salt .....

PFT,.... there was no link

However, it sounds about right

They really need to settle on the late pick compensation first and focus on the early pick while we're sitting on the clock.
    SD is rumored to covet Robert Meachum (then again so are we), but if he's already gone SD might just choose to stay put and draft Jarrett or Bowe (we'd probably take a similar course)
    ; and we would keep the #19 - draft a DE / CB only if Carriker or Anderson, Revis or Houston are still there. - if we pick here, it would mean that we would ned to give them the #50 pick
    if we do NOT pick here (hence the DE's and CB's are off), then is the original swap 19 for 30

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

who thinks Turner won't be offloaded until the day of the draft ?
    or at least until after the 20th when RFA ends ?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So has there been any new news on this?

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Stick to your guns Mike. I would love to get Turner but our defense needs help NOW. Dillon or Brown would be acceptable stop gaps till next years offseason and decent runningbacks are essentially plug and play. Turner IS explosive and would be a bigtime weapon for Young but not at that high a cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar