Titans looking to trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Didnt Atlanta say they werent interested in him?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol u mad or nah??

CJ does what's best for him and his family. Get over it seriously.

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Nah nah nah nah. Hey hey hey. Gooooooooodbyyyeeeee.

Chris Johnson will meet with Titans GM Ruston Webster on Friday.

It's likely the meeting will result in Johnson's release. Currently due $8 million in 2014, Johnson would be extremely lucky to get even half that on the open market. It's a frigid environment for free-agent backs, even ones with 2,000-yard seasons to their name.

Apr 3 - 10:59 PM​

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Looks like the day is tomorrow.

I bet he ends up a Jet

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

And the end is in sight. Thank God.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Just a rumor

7. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Meeting will be pretty simple. Webster will either ask him to take a pay cut first or release him right away. Either way, CJ won't take the pay cut and want to test the market... thank you for your time here CJ, you will be remembered as a top 5 Titans running back of all time after Earl Campbell and Eddie George.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

^ Top 3 after Campbell & George.

I know we've wanted this, and I still do, but let's fondly remember one of the most dynamic, exciting players to ever put on a Titan jersey. I'd draft him #24 (and MUCH earlier than that) every year if given the chance. We'd do it all over again.

The guy rushed for (nearly) 8,000 yards as a Titan. With about 650-700 yards next season, he'd become the NFL's 35th all time rusher (rush yards).

That's pretty special.

Thanks CJ, I'll always remember the 2k season, every single game felt like watching an extremely special season.

• High Five High Five x 8
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Here's to a new era in Titans history!

10. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

RB is just one posistion you can't have a Diva. WR is fine. QB ehh ok. RB just shut up and run the ball down the Defenses throat.

CJ is a "good" RB. Now he can go and make "good" RB money with the rest of these clowns who got payed squat.

Bring me a young guy out of the draft ready to smash some heads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar