Titans looking to trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

It is inherently a qualitative observation. Maybe they are second to WR. Regardless, quit being so literal.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

RBs are almost always WYSIWYG, but occasionally one will fail spectacularly. I cant recall any other than Williams/Bush, but the bar was set to high for those guys. They had no hope of reaching the expectations set for them.

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comparing CJ and Eddie on total yards is comparing apples and oranges. CJ has gotten a metric ****-ton of his total yards on long runs. Eddie had ONE run his ENTIRE CAREER over 50 yards which was a 76 yarder his rookie year.

#TheMathSays it's going to take CJ 2+ years to get 2,477yards, #TheCurrentVeteranNFLrunningbackTrend says CJ will be lucky to still be in the league in 2 years.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

Yards are yards bro. What are you going to do, take away a metric ****-ton of passing yards from peyton since he has so many from check downs with a high YAC??

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and it didnt go for a TD - just sayin'

also just because EG finished tackles, he punished the tackler.
    :cj: goes all rolly-polly and just lays there like a $2 whore

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep!

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

They never stuck out to me as a position with a high bust potential over any others. Williams? I think Bush has shaken the bust label was he as good as we thought he would be, no. Certainly not a bust though.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Cadillac Williams

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah I agree, but even then it would only have been 'bust' because of outlandish expectations

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I am sure there are tons of 'busts' at RB depending on how you define bust

WR seems to be a complete crapshoot. Kinda like QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar