Titans Looking to Trade Up?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

From Matt Miller @nfldraftscout

"There is some noise tonight that the #Titans are making calls about trading up into the Top 10 for defensive line help."

I hope not. We would be giving up next year's 1st round pick.

Who is worth trading up that high to get?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Exactly what I was thinking.

If it does happen it will be interesting to see who they think will be the absolutely best defensive linemen in the draft, since I'd guess none of them come off the board before the Panthers pick at nine.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Coples is who I'm guessing.

4. Fry

Possibly, but I'd hate it if we traded up, probably costing next year's first, to take a guy who has desire issues

5. wg53

wg53 Starter

Definitely not worth it for that bust

6. gran54

gran54 Starter

I'd hate to trade up for Coples. Horrible idea.

7. Fry

For what it's worth.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I hope we're not that stupid, and in the past we haven't been, so I call B.S. on this report. It is, after all, April Fool's Day.

This team covets their draft picks, and building through the draft. They understand the value of draft picks and will not be trading up, no chance. If anything we should be trading down.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't believe it either. Couples or Brockers aren't worth next year's 1st IMO when compared to Perry or Whitney at 20

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar