titans lose out on curtis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goawayschwartz, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As a #3, Vince is starting. Guess who is more important.

Do facts give you a headache or something?

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Comparing a WR to a QB......now that's a wonderful debate to prove Drew is no good and drops passes. Keep up the good work. I can't argue with that kind of logic......:rolleyes:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You can't argue any logic actually.

Though a comparison of situations. A 'good' WR is now down in the depth chart from last season, and not even offered a contract from a team with the most cap money.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thunder...

I agree with everything you said..

The rams personnel people and scouts sure in the hell though a lot of drew bennett. I don't think they were alone either.

5. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

TNT, possibly because they are all going to be proved wrong, while I am proved right.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what are we even debating bennett is gone and im sure hes not gonna read these posts, see how worried his fans are, and then say, "OH! i made a horrible mistake! i better hold out and see if i can go back to tennessee and maybe catch better(for those of you who brought it up)!"

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

When we can't get the ball to a WR there is no sense in paying for one. Work on that one.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not even worth offering last years supposed #1 a contract? of any sort? He must have done real good. And looks to me with 700 yards we can get players the ball. Hell I remember a few passing TDs myself, a few catches. And I didn't get a chance to watch even half the games.

but i suppose we should just release all our WRs. I mean why bother if we can't get the ball to any of them. :rolleyes:

you continue to flirt with the line of insanity, i'll give you that.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and Tennessee didn't? He just only played his entire career here.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Your either not a fan of this team or really really dislike VY.

No offense but your extremly negative towards this team. I can remember some past posts that were all negative as well. So my question to you is why bother posting in a TITANS forum if your so negative about them and just ride people into arguments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar