1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Titans love Cooper-Confirmed by mulitple reports

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 20, 2013.

1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan Starter

@JasonLaCanfora: @evansilva @TonyPauline very true. reported it in a column Wed. Also TEN loves Cooper, DET love Warmack. Johnson could go SD. 4 OLin top 11
  2. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

If we take a guard at 10 I'll put my cell phone through my apartment wall. Will post pics to confirm.
    • High Five High Five x 8
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Here's what we need... Lions to take Warmack and one of the teams between 6-9 to take Cooper.

Then we take Ansah!
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I wonder if Ziggy is really 24 or 28. Either way hes still an old rookie
  5. RavensShallBurn

I believe he's 23 or 24.

Go look at the pictures of him when BYU discovered him in Ghana. You could tell he was still really young. Now he's aged a bit since then.

He's no older than 25.
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Munch was on 104.5 the other day and said (paraphrasing) Cooper is a better athlete with a lot of upside. But Warmack is more NFL ready. Considering his job is absolutely on the line this year and he needs to win NOW, I would assume he prefers Warmack.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

And I doubt Ziggy is 28. Some people just have old faces.

[​IMG]

Take this guy for example. He looked older at 18 than I most likely will at 40.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. running bull

running bull Practice Squad

I would take austin ,i seen todd mcshay say he is best in space runner he has ever graded,over cj splieer & harvin was up there ,i think vikes want him to replace harvin.with him & cj move wright outside with britt,
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

You'll really be that angry? I mean, I prefer to take a guard at 40 instead of 10 but If we do in fact go Warmack or Cooper at 10, I'll calmly know we walked away with a good player and should have a tremendous OL next season.
    • High Five High Five x 6
  10. RavensShallBurn

I won't be angry with Warmack or Cooper, but I'd be really unexcited and disappointed that we weren't able to get Ansah, Jordan, or Lotulelei.