Titans loving new D

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfan77, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am originally from Missouri, so until they are on the field in a game this is just feel good propaganda to me.

Hope there is something to this though....

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

That is really promising going forward.

4. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

I hear you, but I take those words from Finnegan as an indictment on Cecil as well. Pretty sad that it appears there was a complete lack of organization and that it was happening on the NFL level.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I don't think there would be this much player support and excitement if they weren't really buying into the system and the DC.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I take it more as a shot at Cecil (perhaps Schwartz) more than anything. But it's good to hear and see these kind of changes.

7. CheeseheadTitan

Hope you are right....I just remember seeing articles like this during every preseason. Maybe this year is different....

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Your right, but it seems to me the players quotes are filled with more excitement and whatnot. It's not just a journalist beefing up the facts and quotes to make it look as if players are buying into a system and things are clicking.

9. CheeseheadTitan

We will find out in about 5 weeks....that is when I start believing what I hear, and see.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Ayers seems like a player so far. Very excited to see him out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar