Titans loving new D

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfan77, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Griffin needs to step it up. He's the Michael Beasley of the NFL, very good player with great talent, but his lack of passion is preventing him from being a bonafide superstar. If he can play with some heart, he's a top 3 player at his position.

2. gran54

gran54 Starter

Our front is going to be nasty this year. I've said this before, but we have so many players that will move around and cause havoc in the backfield. I'm hoping this is something we can build around and at least have a decent enough record to keep our coaching staff intact. I know the season hasn't started yet, but this is the kind of style that dominates in the NFL. I'm not saying we have that dominate defense yet, but this could be the beginning to a very solid defensive scheme that rushes the passer and plugs up the run. We have so many players that we rotate and that's a big reason we get to the quarterback. Can't wait for the season to get here!!!

3. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Titans will begin and finish with a 4-3 defense with a lil 3-4 flavor when needed,thus allowing them to keep 6 to 7 DT's for a furious rotation and stick with the most potent combination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar