Titans Madden 13 Strategy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stan, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Oh and wright needs be the #3 WR and Stevens needs to be moved to the 3rd TE so you don't get some ghetto cracker in on 3 TE sets.

2. Clark

Oh and how can I forget this... CJ with go routes from gun.... Kill people with these plays. Dude can catch

3. Stan

Stan Infinite

Great input.

I've found that I really like the Saints offense and have since '11. There are a bunch of great route combinations and some solid runs as well. Obviously a pass happy playbook but you can make this work with the titans, very well. I normally open up with a couple of my money plays, gets Locker in a rhythm (which really matters, a couple picks or a big sack and you need to throw it short in order to get a completion). Shotgun is where this playbook really shines, spreading this offense out is deadly. I like to throw Wright at the #2 and put Nate in the slot. His better route running really opens himself up. Cook is an absolute weapon, I use him very often... Like the Titans should in real life. Honestly, I've gotten to where I hardly use CJ. Just like real life people key on him so much and he gets tired far too quick. He's used to keep the defense honest when they start playing the pass too much. And make sure Stevens is the FB.

On defense i've been running with the Giants defensive playbook. They have a Nascar formation, that is pretty cool, brings griffin into the Nickel and helps a lot against shorter passes in sure passing down. Like I said before I put Campbell and Sensabaugh at 3rd and 4th corner because Mouton gets beat badly. Thinking of putting Campbell at backup Safety so he can be in on the Nascar formation and add some more speed to it. Put Zach Brown in instead of Witherspoon as well. If the person your playing likes to go to the RB a lot you can man up and user shut him down quite easily. I rarely blitz, it seems its a lot better to use coverage and sprinkle blitzes to catch the opponent off guard. When playing Cover 2 or 3, I always have the person guarding the flats audibled into the purple zone. They still stop the fats effectively while also covering curls and those deep sideline post routes that I make a living off. Also, I user either the LB or S. Depends on what type of play I call. The Ballhawk feature is amazing this year btw. Sometimes if one player is killing me I'll man up as the CB and let the computer control him until I see what route is being run then break on it. Sometimes I get beat by being too aggressive though so be careful.

My GT is Fat4lEnCounTeR i'm down to practice and play with people so we can all get better and have fun doing so. I'll show people my money plays too, help expand TitanNation online.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Stan

Stan Infinite

Ok so I know when I played team play in '11 if the receiver's route was a curl and they just ran straight (due to user control (3v3)) the CB would come up for the comeback with the WR flying by. So I'm wondering if the computer already knows the routes if they are manned up. Or are they running with you? Just curious as to how the play develops.

5. Clark

I do ps3 if anyone has that

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

People still play PS3?

7. Clark

Lol yea... I never found the 360 to be that much better

8. Clark

Well on zone for flats they tend to bump the receiver I believe. Regardless if they are backed off I normally look for the back route depending on if someone zones over from the LBs or not

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I use the Saints offense and operate out the shotgun mostly. If I'm ever behind center it's either for stretch plays for CJ, PA, or just quick passes like slants or dump offs. I put Wright in the slot and Thompson as my 2nd TE and do pretty well throwing to the both of them. Getting Wright in space can do some damage to the defenses and he usually finds a way to get open and yeah I throw to him and the TE's mostly. I'm having a hard time getting Britt open on deep routes and have more success with Washington.

For defense I blitz a lot from the Nickel that way my LB's never have to really cover a speedy WR in the slot and get torched.

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Run the counter with CJ, if they catch on to it run a sweep. If they crowd the box, either run a hitch with Britt, or run a go with kendall wright...

On defense, blitz and play man...when they think that's all you're doing, go zone...

Anyone on xbox live? hmu...my gamertag is Justin Falk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar