Titans Madden 13 Strategy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stan, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lockers erratic throws are basically the biggest hurtle to over come when using the titans IMO, everything else is there.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I've gotten use to it. You HAVE to plant his feet or the throw will be awful, even though his throwing on the run isn't bad. I do respect his scrambling ability, I don't scramble a lot. But when all else breaksdown, it's nice to be able to pickup 5-15 yards with his feet.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea. If you hurry the pass its scratched

4. Eube OolFol

Eube OolFol Camp Fodder

I only run Jake in read/options or else its a fumble or I'm tackled by one of the AI offensive linemen who are among our most surest tacklers in M13 this year

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

The odds are stacked against you when using Tennessee.. but that doesn't mean that you can't do well with them. I often play Hasselbeck over Locker, especially when running my under-center schemes. Anytime out of shotgun however, it has to be Locker.

Cook is the most random player I've ever seen.. the dude will make some great plays, and some horrible ones. Yesterday I had Cook running a drag over the middle of the field. He was wide open, but in stead of catching the ball, he tipped it up in the air like a volley ball. It was picked off and returned for a TD. That's the BS that I can't stand when playing Ranked games.. You can do everything right, outplay your opponent, yet you still lose because your team finds a way to lose the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Eube OolFol

Eube OolFol Camp Fodder

Aman brother and Halleberrylouya! It drives me bananas, its like the computer is spittinng in the face of your talent in order to benefit honor the absurd rankings of other teams that are rated higher I can't even tell u how many times I've bounce balls off the heads of reciever its as if we're playing against two opponents the random computer (I will screw you on any crucial posession) and how ever good your opponent is

7. Eube OolFol

Eube OolFol Camp Fodder

And to add insult to injury he and Kbritt will let little corner strip/tackle or out jump them for the ball causing costly turnovers

8. Eube OolFol

Eube OolFol Camp Fodder

So true are u xbox or PS3

9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

xbox hit me up RockyTop Fox72

I know it's late in the season but there are a couple of very effective schemes you can run with Tennessee.

Ace Pair Chief (mostly parts 1-3) got me up to level 12 playing Ranked games online with the Titans.

The Seattle run scheme is another fun scheme to run. It involves getting the ball in CJ2Ks hands 50+ times a game. This is what I ran to get 500+ rushing yards in one game (about 400 with CJ lol) It also involves the HB pass which is really effective. So basically you run and throw the ball the CJ almost every play xD Fun stuff. Check out parts 1 and 2, plus the halfback pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar