Titans Matched Offer for Hartwig

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Nah, I think most of the older players are just upset little crybabies after we cut Mason, Rolle, Schulters, etc.

2. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

i agree

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Probably just the show the cheerleaders do in the locker room stalls.:brow:

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I got the impression that he wanted an offer from the Titans before free agency started, and he felt slighted that we didnt consider him enough of a priority to do that.

5. None of us wanted him at even half the price he actually got. But if that were the case, why did he even give the Titans a chance to match in the first place?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we don't have drunk cheerleaders making out in ours :brow:

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I think "chance to match" is code for "I'll stay if you BEAT this offer."

The people I tailgate with are friends with the Rolle's, so they met Justin a couple times. They HATED him. Said he was an arrogant (bad word).

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I can't believe we paid that much for him. Very surprised.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

which would be fine if he could hold his own against a NT

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think he was lucky to be in the league and a product of Munchak's coaching. I think if Bell can snap the ball he would be an upgrade or as I posted before Sirmon for Faine with Cleveland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar