Titans may tweak `O’ for Fitzpatrick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

Will we have a fast start? No. Will we fall behind quickly? Yes. We better have more than 1 damn first down in the first quarter or I am going to start thrown sh** at home!
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I just saw the preview for tonights game on TV. It got me pumped and ready. Im going to be really bummed out if we lose tonight.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

same here buddy. I have been looking forward to this game for 99.99 percent of the year. When we lost last sunday I got so bummed out that this week has been the only time I was like ehhh.
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

yeah- I've had this one penciled in since July. Bringing up 8 guys. Yes- we'll be tanked by kickoff. Strict instructions to them. No F bombs. No fighting. We'll be pumped up and ready for the game. Yes- I'm sure we'll see some puss dude Colts fan rockin' his Luck jersey with matching knee pads. He's toast. My challenge is to not get on the jumbo-tron with I fought the law playing.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

He's going to force a fumble after an INT?
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

you never know , he did complete a pass time himself vs kc so anything is possible lol. I need to go back and change that, I was typing out of rage there my bad
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

We haven't ran pistol but like 3 times all year if that. Were not gonna run pistol with Fitz at all.
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I was just giving you chit, because i'm mean like that.
  9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

So who has more fans at tonight's game?
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

It's gonna be what Fitz is comfy with. I saw Fitz run the pistol at least a couple times this year. More than locker at least. I just think he's going to ask for it and bring over his buf style offense.