Titans Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SARGO127, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

so let's see your mock.....

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I love those picks assuming Moses falls that far.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

This would be great, but if the chips dont fall that way i would like:

1. Jarvis Moss DE
    2. Jason Hill/Sidney Rice WR
    3. Tank Tyler DT

4. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

This is why we will not take Moss at 19
    Weaknesses taken from Scott Wright's NFL Draft Countdown
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/de/jarvismoss.html
    Needs to bulk up to play end at the next level.....A bit of a 'tweener who may not have a clearly defined pro position. Not very stout at the point and is a liability versus the run.....Can get engulfed by massive blockers....Struggles to shed blocks and doesn't us his hands well....May have some minor character concerns....Raw and not a finished product......Durability and health are relatively major questions.

5. CrimsonTitan

CrimsonTitan Guest

1. Sidney Rice
    2.Woodley
    3. Duckworth
    4.Drew Tate or John Stocco(I agree with the 3rd QB or maybe 2nd because I'm not a huge fan of Collins)

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I would be so PO'd if we wasted our first pick on Rice.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Would be nice, but won't happen. Meriweather will be a first day pick, possibly first round. Bush might be the Steelers' first round pick, according to some reports, or some have him going to CLE in the second if they don't grab Peterson.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't think Wade or Merriweather will be there in the 3rd.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh, and about Bush: he just had surgery this week to replace the steel rod in his leg! No way I waste a 2nd round pick on a RB when we just picked one and this guy is still IN-JURED.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That would actually make a lot of sense, they've got Jamal this year so he wouldn't need to start immediately, he'd have time to heal, he could end up like McGahee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar