Titans @ N.Y. Jets OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Agreed on the injury free part, however my avatar says it all for this game. Hehe.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Today may be a battle like last week. KBull and Ahmard have been doing a bit of talking. I love it, and i think CJ will go all out against Rex Ryan for what his team did to him in the playoffs. He ain't goin nowhea!! But the Endzone!

3. imbread

imbread Starter

i think if kc has a bad half put in vy, at this point we have nothing to lose! and let see if the same d shows up, i heard it before , we fix everything we should be fine. but right now r dc better do something or get someone who can. may be if we r lucky warren moon and sean jones will play today!

4. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Go Titans! They came to Nashville and snapped our win streak last year, let's go up there and snap there's this year.

5. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I see the heavy rain has followed the Tennessee Oilers to the meadowlands

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Is it raining at the jets Stadium ?

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If it rains, there goes the passing game for sure.

8. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Yeah just saw on Twitter that it is pouring there right now and there is a 90% chance of rain at kickoff. You would have to think that that favors us.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We have the upperhand. It's raining, so they can't pass. They must run against the 2nd best rushing defense. Then they have to stop chris johnson which will be hard because if they blitz the it's a huge risk because if cj finds a crack then it over. We have a huge chance. All we need is for CJ to run and kerry to manage. But if the game falls in KCs hand again, he needs to deliver!

10. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Even if Kerry plays like he has the last 2 games, Vince has some kind of illness and I would doubt he would come in, it would prob. be P. Ramsey. Lets hope we don't have to worry about that.

Raining very hard at the stadium, good luck Cali Boy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar