Titans Nearing Franchise Record

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With a win Sunday over the Packers, the Titans would tie a franchise record for consecutive regular-season victories of 11 dating back to the three final wins of last season. But few players seem to notice and are only focusing on a tough Packers team. "I’m not sure I’ve really thought about it," QB Kerry Collins said. "All that kind of stuff, I think those things take care of themselves when you take care of the things you need to take care of. Our focus is on what we’ve got to do this week. Obviously, those things happen, and they’re great, but we’re just trying to get another win." The current franchise record for consecutive wins was set by the 1993 Houston Oilers.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's been a franchise-record season so far.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Much better than some of the franchise records that we broke in 2004 and 2005...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

no kidding...

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i think we're setting a franchise-record for setting franchise-records!

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Hopefully we can set one for number of wins in February, too. :wink2:

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

AMEN to that

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I remember that 1993 season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar