Titans need a playmaker at WR.....and who can catch...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That's why we signed Givens to be our #1. Drew is fine as a #2. At least he is on the field each week.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

whether that's a good thing or not, we dont know.

3. TM

TM Starter

Bennett is inconsistent. Always has been. We need to set our standards higher for a starting WR if we are eventually going to win a super bowl.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Bennett has missed a good deal of time to injuries. He's not on the field each week.

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

We agree then, and I think you're right that the Givens signing was taking a shot at trying to find that go-to-guy, and who knows--none of us have really seen what he can do yet. But, we're gonna have to go into this draft w/o having seen what Givens can do either and all the top talent is at WR, RB, and OT. Personally, when I look at our team, I see the WR group as one of the weakest units we have (that weakside DE is pretty needy too, but as a unit, KVB is a pretty top notch guy--the WR's don't have this equivalent)

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dwayne Jarrett, hes cheaper than Calvin Johnson, Teamate of Lendale White, and knows Norm Chaos offense

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Calvin dropped a pass today in the end zone. Since half these posters don't allow any receiver to do that, he must be off our want list.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's news when CJ drops a pass. it's news when our guys catch one.

9. dlb

dlb Guest

LOL! I was thinking the same thing at the end of the 3rd quarter. CJ looked very Bennettesque today according to most on these boards.

10. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

Problem is, both are #2 receivers. Drew isn't playing well as the go-to guy, neither will Givens. We need to draft a capable #1 receiver, and put Givens and bennet as #2 and #3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar