Titans need Hard Knocks to remind the world that they exist.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

What? Foreal? I'm not doubting what you're saying, but if this is true that's BS.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, all that stuff went into effect a couple years back. I agree its BS but you can thank King Goodell for that one as well.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I want to see us get it, next year whoever lands in LA will be looked at for the gig. As a fan this is what you want. Come on Whiz, don't be a secretive *****, do the damn show

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. amy

amy Starter

We need a coach with personality. Fisher and Munch? They were the Munsters. We need new uniforms, new logo. We need new owners. We need new publicity agents. We need to win. We need it all.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hope not. We don't need the distraction or abysmal ownership situation being brought up.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is the list that can be compelled this year. Reported front runners are the Browns followed by the Texans:

".......Only teams with new head coaches, teams that have appeared in the playoffs the past two years, and teams that have appeared on the series in the past decade can be compelled to open their training camp to the NFL Films cameras and microphones.

This year, the teams that fall within that category are the Browns, Texans, Titans, Jaguars, Washington, Giants, Vikings, Buccaneers, and Rams."

HBO's Hard Knocks 2015: Latest News, Rumors, Speculation on Potential NFL Teams | Bleacher Report

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When has ownership being involved in the football part been a good thing? It could be brought up but it's a small part of our problems, focus should be put on the players like it has been in every Hard Knocks season..

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hopefully it ain't us..I like the positive publicity like Mariota's SI cover!

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love for us to be on Hard Knocks. Would be sweet to see "inside" the team. But, I doubt it happens.

Yes to new jerseys!!! (and logo)

10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yea I'm not knocking on us being on Hard Knocks. I wouldn't be surprise with the Browns since the whole Manziel drama.

I can see either us or the Bucs since we have the top two QB's in the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar