Titans Needs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Safety

• Titans' need: Moderate.

• Status report: Strong safety Chris Hope was a great free agent get last season, but the free safety spot has been problematic. With the team's other major concerns, however, Coach Jeff Fisher has indicated that the team is content to let Lamont Thompson, Calvin Lowry and Vincent Fuller battle for the position in camp. The free agent crop isn't great. The draft has a couple beauties, but the Titans' attention will likely go elsewhere.

• Available: Deon Grant, Jacksonville; Ken Hamlin, Seattle; Terrence Holt, Detroit; Tony Parish, San Francisco.

• Best fit: Indications are the Titans will work to find a starter from the trio they have at free safety.

Safety need Moderate? Is that a joke. Lamont is the worst starting safety in the league.
  3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah... but Fisher has stated that he doesn't see safety as a high priority, which means that we'll probably not be acquiring one this offseason
  4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I dont understand why the offensive line isnt being pressed more. Yes we have bigger needs but at the same time the line just wasnt outstanding. Center needs to be addressed, Mawae is the TRUTH but he also is older than dirt. Time to bring in a young apprentice. I would also look for another guard.
  5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i think our biggest need, is a defensive end to rock as much house as KVB
  6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

rock the boat.. don't rock the boat baby...
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Nate Clements
  8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

At the running back position, Paul Kuharsky (Tennessean), mentioned taking a "third-down type" RB in the draft. Anyone have any ideas as to whom would be available in the mid rounds that would fit the third-down type?
    All of that could change with the departure of Travis. I was surprised that Kuharsky didn't address that. It would change the entire outlook of where we might want to try to draft a RB.
  9. zackmann

zackmann Guest

our biggest need is to find a way to clone Vince Young 21 times...
  10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

....................and keep enough money in the Bail Fund for Pacman.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.