Titans, NFL sued by Vegas shooting victim

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BronzeHammer, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BronzeHammer

BronzeHammer Guest

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think it shows how desperate the people filing suits are. It's incredibly stupid to try and hold the titans and nfl liable. They're only filing against them for publicity, and will be lucky to get away without sanctions or a fine for a frivolous filing. He might have a case against pacman, but this filing hurts his credibility in general.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

As awful as I'm sure we all feel for the guy in terms of his injury, I totally agree with you here. I can't begin to imagine that there is any credibility that the NFL or Titans could be liable - never mind the fact that they haven't been able to even hold Pacman liable for anything. Publicity stunts like this don't sit well with me, and only make me question his credibility.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If he wants to sue someone for failure to reprimand Adam Jones, he needs to sue Pacman's Mama. What a joke.

5. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

:ha: :grrhee:

this suit will never see the light of day...what a joke is right
    I just dont see anyway an employer can be responsible for anything an employee does on personal time.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

So when PacMan is found innocent, what happens?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd like to know when he'll see his days in court.

We still have the Georgia cop-biter thing coming up, don't we? We have the criminal case in Vegas which doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon. And then we have two or three civil suits.

If innocent, he'll be lucky to have this stuff settled by next season at the rate it's moving along. For the sake of the team, this stuff needs to be settled before March 1 so the Titans know how to approach free agency.

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

dude is paralyzed for life. i have no problem with him trying to get money for medical bills and money just to live on. the nfl is worth billions. the titans and pacman worth millions. can't blame him for wanting a little back for losing a lot.

9. Fine, then why doesn't he sue McDonalds, Microsoft, and Exxon while he's at it? They were just as guilty as the Titans or the NFL.

The problem is the lawyers have (presumably) conned this guy into suing people who weren't involved in a grab for cash...

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why not sue the club? Wouldn't that make more sense?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar