Titans observe WR's during today's Senior Bowl Practice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dr.Awkward, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

So we established that %-wise CB > WR 1st round, moving on to FS:

S Taylor
    Ed Reed
    Polamalu
    Mike Rumph
    Archuleta

Oh yeah, LB #'s too, please
  2. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Maybe you should take some classes in Law or I guess you are just a typical Democrat because that is the second time you were flat out WRONG about what I said. Please look at the names next to the posts if you want to address me. TIA
  3. Righteous

Righteous Guest

Read number 6 and you will have your answer.
  4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

double post
  5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

PERCENTAGES ... PROBABILITIES

How does a smaller sample size make the % lower? It may be a bit more inaccurate, but not neccesarily lower. Please explain

And since you are admitting that other positions are safer, why don't we pick one of them since we have about 5 need positions on D?
  6. Righteous

Righteous Guest

Maybe you think your post count will make you seem more football intelligent. It won't and I am done in this thread.
  7. Righteous

Righteous Guest

If I poll three people and all say they smoke pot, should I conclude that all people smoke pot? There is no way to get an accurate figure from a small sample. Got it? And wouldn't it simply be argumentative since busts are subjective in the first place?

I don't care what position the Titans pick in the 1st round and I am sure they won't proclude positions based on past failures. That I know as fact and I am glad the organization is making the pick. Safe doesn't get you VY, safe gets you Kevin Dyson...think about!
  8. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

:eh?:

:howdy: :moon2:
  9. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

That's what I said... maybe innacurate, but you said it would make them lower... how?

I'm Sorry but that analogy was horrible. Smoking pot = drafting NFL players :rolleyes:

:ha: VY and K Dyson?? :ha: Different year? Different position? Different draft position? wow you're comparisons are in Left Field

VY at pick 19? A player with the same amount of potential at 19? no way.

How about safe gets you Cutler/Leinart plus Marcus McNeill/Jones-Drew/Harper/Jimmy Williams/Greg Jennings etc.? not bad. (although irrelevant as already pointed out)
  10. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

And a bit innacurate, maybe, but how do you explain most positions being roughly 50% more effective?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.