Titans Offense Continues to Sputter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I never liked the Fowler pick up so we all agree at that point.

Hawkins is no where near the potential and talent of Rice. Rice is going to be a top 15 WR in the NFL soon. Gage was a Bear's reject but he's never really had much of a chance in a key role. Last year as a starter he played very good. Earl Bennett is one of the greatest if not the best WR in SEC history(stat wise) that says alot when you don't have a true QB except Cutler for like 1 year and you play in the toughest conference.

I definately think were in the bottom 3 but not for long. With all of our cap room check out next year's free agent class.

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?option=WR&y=2009

2. The Playmaker

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

4. The Playmaker

Cedrick Wilson, Ben Obomanu, Jeff Webb, Devery Henderson, Jabar Gaffney, or T.J. Housmanzadeh. I'll take 1 or 2 of them.

5. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Yeah, but he's got better numbers than VY in 2008. I think they will both do quite well this year, It takes time, especially in the QB pos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar