Titans offense mirrors Giants

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

As much as people around here love Britt, the only answer to this question is Cruz. The same goes for Nicks. Britt just has way too much baggage.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I can agree with this. I actually wanted us to get Nicks. I think that if NY would have gotten Britt, we would have gotten nicks

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Get over the nicks britt and Morgan JPP crap, it frankly doesn't matter. Live in the present not the past please.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This little turd is why we weren't the 2011 Giants

[​IMG]

I f'cking hate Amano, he's so, IDK, but he sucks!

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I consider Amano more like this

[​IMG]

Seriously, if someone ever wants to make my day better, all you have to do is post that picture. I love it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think they made the playoffs with the same record as us. Stop being a debbie downer.

7. JCBRAVE

LMAO ahahaha, that's him! That's why he can't cut it at Center, the idiot can't count.

8. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

With the giants losing TEs ballard and beckum to torn acl's and starting next year on pup, I have to believe that they would have made a serious run at C. Stevens.

9. JCBRAVE

The Super Bowl was not a TE's friend this year.

10. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Interesting article, I hope Palmer can get the offense going.

As a Redskins fan I know the Giants offense quite well.
    I wonder if Palmer will stick to the run?
    It seemed like Gilbride was always trying to push/force the passing game and it was Coughlin that seemed to reign him in.
    I wonder if Palmer will lean more towards the run or will be more geared towards the passing game like Gilbride?

Also, I remember Eli struggle with his completion percentage for his 1st few years.
    I wonder if Eli struggled with completion percentage or was it because the offense is difficult for a young QB to be efficient?

Either way I can't wait to see Jake play.
    Any inside word on whether Jake plays next year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar