Titans Offseason: C-?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vslyke, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

C sounds about right

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

An analytical one that understands a 38-10 FTA swing is ridiculous when the team rewarded with 38 attempts was less aggressive??

Yep. That's the kind of sports fan I am, I guess.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Trying to rate the draft is simply a crap shoot. There is no way to rate the draft IMO. As far as filling needs in the offseason outside of the draft I don't have a problem giving the Titans a B grade considering what we got and what we paid for it.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ I agree
    take into consideration what it cost us to acquire who we did, I think we did pretty good - now we didn't spend alot of money, but there's a blessing in that curse

and there's no reason to grade the draft until next year at the earliest ... and that goes for every team in the league, not just us

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah we might have a good offense at a great value. This offense is filled with "what if" but the potential is there.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I guess the real "big 3" switched teams once the series got to LA. Or, maybe, they "finally got it right." You are, truly, the Jack Shepherd of goTitans.com.

7. Deuce Wayne

That's exactly how it's been the entire playoffs, homeboy. lmao
    Don't follow basketball, do you? Stick to lame tv shows.

8. Tuckfro42

Please quit posting on this message board.

9. Deuce Wayne

So, because looking at the numbers makes you feel wrong - I'm an *** (triple asterisk?) and should stop posting?
    Just look at the playoff FTA numbers. "Home Cooking" has been the theme. And don't get upset about it. Analyze it. Then, you can apologize.

10. Tuckfro42

Alright, your sig is a crybaby's tantrum about what you describe as "home-cooking". This year's playoff series has been about home teams playing more aggressive and getting into the paint, than the visiting team. Feel free to watch the games. I have yet to read a post of yours that has added to any discussion. Feel free to react with another lame and moronic post about you being right and me being wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar