1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Titans Offseason Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Feb 19, 2013.

1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was about to say I would be really angry then I realized this will probably happen so I'll just let this anger build up until one day...
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

There's no way that's the line next year. Maybe Velasco, but not Amano or Hutchinson
  3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

That really necessary???
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

So you want to have Marks, Canty, Casey, Klug and Martin??? Slow down cowboy...It's Marks OR Canty, definitely not both...While I agree that Marks is finally figuring it out, I don't think he's best for our team...we need to beef up that D-line so we stop getting bulldozed every play.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Because some teams aren't thinking their first pick will be good?
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Exactly
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Klug sadly is too much of a tweener for us as a 4-3 DT, and he's not better than any of our DE's so unfortunately I dont see a bright future for him as a Titan.

Mike Martin is the young DT I bet on.

I think this is also Jared Cook's problem, he's too WR-like to be a good TE for us.

I think we should move Cook to WR (after we extend him as a TE b/cause WR's are more expensive) and move Klug to DE.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I think Marks walks and Harris and Klug get cut. Leaving us with Casey and Martin. I think both will improve and Casey's elbow held him back more than most know. That said I still think Canty and a DT via the draft is a smart move.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

That still leaves 1 DT spot open though, who fills that job if Klug and Marks are gone? We almost always have 4 DT's active