Titans/Oilers books?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Except when frozen or in vapor form. :brow:

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:slap:

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

How many winning seasons have the Texans had? :)

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Buoy..

I didn't say you indicated anything. It should not shock anyone that a houston writer might take a shot at bud adams. If the guy has a history of being a negative jerk we can take that into account but that doesn't mean his book and the findings in it are automatically BS. The oilers were not a highly successful franchise especially when compared to that other texas team.

By the way i live about an hour from where the titans practice and less than an hour from where they play their games. Personally i couldn't give a flying f--k about what some houston sportswriter thinks of bud adams or what bethea thinks of him.

Go to sonic, get a route 44 slush any flavor and dump it on your head because you need to cool off brotha.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

brotha?

I'm cool :cool: , just making a point. You'll notice no profanity was used in my post (except in using the old Die Hard quote) and trust me when annoyed I sadly have a tendency towards the profane.

As for your slushy suggestion... it's 90 degrees and humid today so if I do get a cold beverage chances are I'll be drinking it... feel free to take your own advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar