Titans / Oilers featured today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

On the NFL Network

Includes: Oilers stuff (Luv Ya Blue, Earl Campbell, Billy White Shoes Johnson, etc.), 1999 playoffs @ Indy, Music City Miracle, 2003 Colts @ Titans, 2004 Titans season hilites, 2003 AFC Divisional Playoffs vs. Pitt, ends with Super Bowl 34 hilites and a story on Steve McNair.

Got my DVDR ready to burn!

Starts @ 12PM ET

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Ooooooo... I need someone to hook me up. Especially with the stuff from '99 and beyond. :brow:

3. moosle

moosle Camp Fodder

man, watching all this stuff still gives me chills. i can't help but feel sad whenever i see eddie in the huddle pumping everybody up. i know there are good things to come, but MAN those were some memorable years.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would love to DVR the whole Miracle game. But I probably won't be home in time. Oh well. Titan days ought to be rampant pretty soon. Our 3 consecutive superbowl wins will become the thing of lore, and get aired daily on NFL network 8.

5. There are scarce times when I wish I was American (very scarce), but this is one of those moments:sad2:

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I have the original game on DVD. I had recorded it in VHS back then and xfered it over this year. DVR rocks

7. Do you know if the Network will repeat these videos later in the week? I am at work and I hate to miss those magic moments, Music City Miracle, SB XXXIV, chill all over my body already...

8. maximus

maximus Starter

I could use a hook up too, especially the 1999 and 2000 years, Maybe 2003 too :)

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

me three. I've got no problems sending cash in the mail.
    (not anymore anyways) ... I'd send off for that one. (dvd)

in a heartbeat.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone with a DVD recorder wanna make a few bucks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar