Titans / Oilers featured today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

unfortunately i don't have a DVD burner but could get a friend to burn a copy or two... or three LOL
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Sledge-

If you send me a copy of the dvd I'll burn a spindle.
    I'm not interested in profit but I can stuff envolpes that come postage paid in the mail. I've got a whole stack of dvds right here.

does everybody get the concept of SASE? Just get a bubbler mailer.
    Once I get a copy I could send one or more out each day.

Hey man... I'll get my information to you asap. I wanna get out a copy to Gunny before my footy game dvd :brow: from him shows up. Aussie mail is crazy.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

lol, BiPolar, Melbourne were on last night and I was gonna tape that game and send it over with the rest (one of the games is a Melbourne loss so I got no idea why I copied it), but I forgot, it should be on again over the weekend so I can tape it again and send it out with the rest on Monday.
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Yeah I got the original Miricle (minus Buffalo's First Touchdown) on VHS and transferred it over to DVD.
  5. i tried the google video and youtube and they didnt have a showing of the music city miracle
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

There used to be a link to a clip of it on the bottom of the home page of TitansOnLine.com.
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I recorded as much of the other MCM stuff as I could. My favorite was a WWF bit on Monday night, which happened to be in Buffalo, when they had Jarrett dressed in an EG jersey and 3 or so Bills were gonna rough him up. Wound up McMahn sent in every wrestler in the stable one by one after Jarrett. funny stuff.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think I almost cried when I saw Dyson catch the ball and take off running. Maybe the most memorable words in Titans history, "THERE ARE NO FLAGS ON THE FIELD!"
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

not me. I went completely nuts jumping up and down screaming, beating on the walls of the apartment I lived in... I lost my mind. That was the day I became a Tennessee Titans fan first and foremost above all. (I used to follow the Vols) The Titans and the NFL took the place of the Vols and the NCAA.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.