Titans on Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 3, 2013.

?
  1. YES! Bring on HBO! Lets see what really goes on in camp!

33 vote(s)
    50.8%
  2. NO WAY! We don't need that show in the way at camp!

32 vote(s)
    49.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I want us to do it. I doubt were what HBO is looking for and I doubt Munch wants to deal with it.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I like the way you talk.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I was pissed and inebriated when I posted that. I stand by what I said.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

So the Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, Cowboys and Chiefs were the last 5 teams to do this...hmmm....As much as I'd love to see my Titans on Hard Knocks, I think there is probably a .00000000001% chance we'd actually do it. We are not the Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, Cowboys or Chiefs...

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

HUGE DISTRACTION? Could the last couple seasons have been anymore awful? Maybe this would shake it up. Some of the guys on here are so stubborn and old school they belong up in the box with bud Adams

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Or the rest of the nfl? I'm not sure the point. What do the bengals and chiefs have in common that is so much different than us?

7. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Someone needs to pitch this to Bud. If he wanted it, it would happen.

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I live in Nashville and if you went to a Walmart today, you wouldn't be able to find anything NFL cause they only stock during the season. I went there day of the draft and they didn't even have a single adult T-shirt for sale of any NFL team

9. boscobrian315

boscobrian315 Starter

I am pretty sure Fisher said he would never do the show. He is know to be a player's coach and he stated that he would never let a player get cut with a camera in his face.

I am also pretty sure he fingerprints are all over the coaching staff. Slim chance, but I wish it would happen. You know Britt's gonna do something stupid anyway. We might as well get to watch it unfold.

The one with the Jets still makes me laugh. It makes total since now why they suck.

10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I know Fisher would never have done it. But this year is clearly different. I wouldn't rule us out if more teams continue to decline.

Think about this, if they aren't going to use a team that has already been on it, that 10. I already listed like 8 other teams that have declined. There might be only 10 possible teams left. And many of them are bad teams like Jags, Raiders, Browns, or Bills. So I think we have a shot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar