Titans on the Clock

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

yea all the experts are saying the same thing, DT in the First round, Wr in the 2nd or 3rd. They also all said we are winners this offseason, and actually said that we had one of the best off seasons out of everybody. But this guy is an idiot. Vince Had noone to throw to last year and still brought his team to the playoffs. Before we drafted vince we all knew not to expect the numbers, he is not a stat QB, he is a Winning QB. and as far as im concerned, he won rookie of the year in 2006. and has a great record as a QB. lol sry i just hate when people rip young for his stats. annoying as hell

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

His description of Chow may have been a little too flattering.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

the whole segment was pretty much a repeat of what we keep hearing and talking about

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Chow ran probably the most simplistic offense I have ever seen run by an NFL team. Did he do this because Vince couldn't grasp a more complex one or did he do it because Vince couldn't execute a more complex one, or maybe he was in over his head in the NFL? I personally think it was a combination of all 3.

Chow was not a very good OC and even if we drafted Matt Leinart or Cutler he still probably would have run a pretty crappy offense.

This does not take away from the fact that Vince needs to get his act together but I'm really hoping that having a real NFL OC will be exactly what Vince needs to show real improvement.

6. titansfan4eva24

Chow never opened up the playbook. This year i think we will see alot more downfield plays.

I got sick of the 1st down run...2nd down run...3rd down pass dropped...PUNT

7. stylistic561

stylistic561 Guest

is it just me or do we really need a mlb as well as another dt?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, stephen tulloch would do just fine as out MLB, except ryan fowler is the starter.....

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

From what I've seen of Tulloch it's his job to lose. Fowler is going to be a benchwarmer.

10. titansfan4eva24

MLB is fine for now...like everyone is saying....we need to go DE......WR...and DT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar