Titans on the lookout for next corner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Finnegan is alot more proven than Ginn IMO. He played well in his first season in the NFL, was great at NB and played well when asked to line up outside. He is as good as Hill or better staying with the WR but is much better at playing the ball. He is also more physical and tackles well.

When I watched this kid in practice I was amazed. He looks like a blur the way he moves. You saw him effortlessly take that fumble off the ground and return it. He is the real deal IMO and until Pacman comes back I really think he should be our starter on the outside with Harper.

Now we do need to draft some CB depth so here is a sleeper we might consider on the 2nd day.
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/courtneybrown.html

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:shocked:

I can't believe that's coming from you. Good post man. So corner is a strenth now? Wow. :eek:

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar