Titans one of only 4 teams with winning record against teams above .500

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rekirts, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

And we tend to look like a joke against garbage teams.

2. aztitans

aztitans Starter

Good news is that all playoff teams have winning records and no team in NFL has better record vs winning teams in last two years than yours truly the Tennessee Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. aztitans

aztitans Starter

If the Titans can keep up the pressure (pas rush) they maintained against the Colts , with the improvements they made to secondary (which has steadily improved as year has gone by) and Titans typical stout run defense, Pats or Steelers won't have a chance against us in the playoffs, I don't care where they play Foxboro or Heinz field, but are tickets to the Super Bowl.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I live the optimism and would like to request some of whatever you are smoking.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

*sigh*
    Sorry, but I have yet to see ever where stats of any sort mattered in football. Baseball?...maybe. B-ball?...maybe. Football?...no. There are simply entirely too many variables that apply in football for stats to ever mean anything. From the simplest (a dropped pass to the numbers equals an incompletion) to the more complex (Randy Moss's tenure in TEN proves that he was never a good WR and Dante Culpepper was responsible for his success), stats are nothing more than the highest tier of lies.

6. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

The only positive thing about our team moving forward is our health. We arent banged up as teams like Jags - it seems as if their losing players to injuries every week.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Probably cuz most good teams still get “trap game”’d by us

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Last year we were pretty healthy too. Hopefully they can maintain it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar