Titans: Only Undefeated Team Left!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Lets come back from KC with a win and Dwayne Bowe :)

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We'll get the win, but no go for Bowe.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This is where we have to be careful. I thought the Giants would have manhandled the Browns.

We better play the Chiefs as though they are leading the league otherwise we could have a surprise in store.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Who would of believed at the start of the season by week 7 Titans would be the ONLY undefeated team left??? This is absolutely awesome for the team and phenominal for the fans.

We went from being one of the jokes of the league 4 years ago, to one of the top 3(I dont wanna say #1 until we manhandle the chiefs and then send Colts spiraling down).

Lets celebrate the next 6 days......*passes champagne around*

5. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Herm Edwards is probably the worst starting coach in the league. We should have an easy day. Lets just not turn the ball over like the broncos, and let the defense and run game do its thing.

Monday night will be fun though. Primetime baby!

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wanna see Shula with an unopened bottle of champagne at Indy in late December.

:brow:

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I know the Monday night game is shaping up to be a big one, but there is so much parity in the NFL these days, that we should be focused on the chiefs first then worry about the Colts.

With that said, I wish I could go to the game :(

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I have no doubt that the team will focus on the Chiefs.

Fisher has good motivation, our entire division caught up with us by a game while we were off. We need to keep moving.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, this is one of Fisher's strengths. He's got the team focused - and not really focused on the next opponent but on themselves. The D is happy with the record, but still feels like it hasn't played a complete game up to it's ability. Everyone on offense is aware they need to step up and cut down on the mistakes to keep pressure off the defense. No one is comfortable and that's good, but they all know they can play and they expect to get the job done. I don't see a stumble against KC with that mindset.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yesss. and I've got tickets for the indy game in January.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar