Titans: Only Undefeated Team Left!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I honestly see us making a statement to the NFL and more importantly the Colts, by absolutely destroying the Chiefs and show that it doesn't matter if the Colts are back, because we have already arrived.

2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Congrats! I lay blame squarely on Eli's shoulders for the loss; forcing balls to Burress and Toomer, each intercepted with one for a score. The unnecessary opening play of the 2nd half, under thrown and intercepted.

Hats off to the Brownies; they played a great game.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

*Takes a swig.*

I would not have. I picked us to win the WC, and I thought this was the Colts last year on top. Looks like I was wrong. We need to kill the Colts on MNF.

4. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I think the titans arent taking the chiefs lightly. After what happened to Chicago,Dallas,Washington, and the Giants Fisher will have these guys really focused. I'll worry about the colts Monday night after the chiefs. I dont wanna see a win by a field goal, i wanna see us dominate like good teams are suppose to.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar