Titans open as 3.5 point underdogs at SD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

Almost every game in San Diego has been blacked out this year...fans are as fairfeather as they come...this game won't be seen in sd

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

My wedding was planned in consideration of an open date and my wife was on board with the plan. Some women just don't get it.

3. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I hope that we can pull this one out! Anyone have any stats about the Titans and afternoon/late game wins?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah i do.

we win some, we lose some :brow:

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

You got that right. To make matters worse, not only have we lost every game against them that I can recall but we acutually lost to them when they had Ryan friggin' Leaf. To me we lose this game if we play Fisherball, we must try to score points, pushing the ball with the passing game. Also, Witherspoon and Hope should be doubling Gates all game long. Spoon needs to be jamming him at the line the whole game, with Hope playing over the top coverage. We do that and we can win.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is it really just 0-6? I'm assuming you're only counting years as the Titans and not Oilers?

We played them four times from 07-09 seasons and lost all four meetings by an embarrassing margin.

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I'll take that line.

8. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

Last time we beat them was in 1992...oilers won 17-0....we have lost 7 straight to them

9. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

They have a lot of hurt receivers. Floyd, NaeNae and Gates are all banged up and no Vincent Jackson. Still, Rivers kills us. We looked like a high school team against them last year. I think our defense is a lot better this year. It will be a tough game and great if we can win this.

10. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

We will win this game. Bank on this. Do not let their 1 offense and 1 defense fool you. They were against garbage teams, and still managed a 2-4 record. They only played against 2 decent teams this year, NE and KC as they are decent not great.

6-2 @ the Bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar