Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans opponents for 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Dec 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    The Titans now know all but one of their opponents for the 2014 season.

They’re scheduled to play the Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, Browns, Colts, Texans and Jaguars at LP Field next fall, along with either the Dolphins or Jets, who play on Sunday. If the Dolphins win, they’ll play in Nashville next season.

The Titans will travel to face the Ravens, Bengals, Eagles, Redskins, Chiefs, Colts, Texans and Jaguars next season.
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,178
    yup. looks rough. if only we woulda lost to Jacksonville we coulda had a uber easy schedule
  3. Titans Insider Titans News

The Titans now know all but one of their opponents for the 2014 season.

Home games: Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, Browns, Colts, Texans, Jaguars and Dolphins or Jets.

Road games: Ravens, Bengals, Eagles, Redskins, Chiefs, Colts, Texans and Jaguars.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
    • Staff / Moderator

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P.

McNair
    Nope, if the Titans had lost to the Jags and finished third in the AFC South instead of second, it would only change two games, the ones against the AFC West and AFC East. The third place AFC South team will face the Chargers and loser of the MIA/NYJ game on Sunday, while the second place AFC South team will play the Chiefs and winner of MIA/NYJ. Other than those two games, the Titans and Jags will face the same opponents.
    titan520 high fives this.
  4. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    I think its actually easier than this year. Changing for the NFC West to the East is easier and playing AFC North instead of the West is easier as well. We play KC again and we could play the Jets again or Dolphins, no big difference there. I like the schedule. Our home games are all winnable.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,877
    It's so silly to discuss whether it easier or harder.

Remember how the Chiefs were an "easy" game this year before the season started? Yeah....
    nickmsmith and Two Kings high five this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $50
    I never understood the 'easy' argument. We haven't sniffed the playoffs in 5 years. We don't get an 'easy' schedule, we are the 'easy' schedule.
    Big TT, amy and Alex1939 high five this.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,990
    5-11 in 2014 if Munch is retained. Go ahead and book it.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,894

Yep...

8. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,221
    I am looking forward to watching the Titans vs Eagles here in Philly at the linc. 20 minutes from home and hopefully I get to see the Titans beat up on them like they always have. That being said, Munch better not be here if I have ANY chance of seeing that happen...