Titans optimistic on Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Turn out the lights, the party's over....

2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

No not joking, just conceding the point that you never know with injuries. KVB is getting up there in age now and I think allot of people are somewhat surprised he has been able to play as much as he has the last few years given the problems he had before coming here. If we hadn't taken him when we did he probably would be out of the league now. But he came here and played great and has been pretty injury free.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

SMASHandBASH.... you do know it's Smash and Dash right? and I'm guessing that's what you were leaning toward.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hall (I think) wants in on the action and has stated to reporters he is Bash in the Smash and Dash.

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I heard about that, guess this guys just a White and Hall fan... kinda odd choice but hey whatever floats your ship...

6. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Yeah it's Bash, Smash and Dash. I think they need to concentrate more on yards per carry and leave the cute stuff for after we win the super bowl. If we even get there that is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I saw 'Bash' whiff on WAY too many blocks yesterday to give him a nickname. Many he just let them walk right by. Uncharacteristic, for sure.

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Agreed... This team was doing great and made it 10 in a row this season before we started getting some spot light attention. Were not the team playin' with that "we don't get much attention" attitude.

9. SMASHandBASH

SMASHandBASH Guest

I thought that was the two guys from carolina?

10. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

LOL, you're funny.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar