Titans OTA News

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Big, inconsistent hands, now tight hamstrings. Like I said, Kenny Britt clone

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I looked really hard at the pictures from practice yesterday that are on the Titans web-site trying to see who was running with the first team as RT and none of them showed it clearly enough to tell. I tweeted Kuharsky and Wyatt and asked who played RT with the first team and Kuharsky replied and said he was not allowed to say, but also said that this early, veterans usually run ahead of rookies. So that pretty much ruled out Poutasi - so it's either Bell or Stingily.

3. JCBRAVE

Look

[​IMG]

Left to right: Lewan, Levitre, Mariota, Schwenke, Warmack, Fowler, black guy, Hunter, Wright, Walker

Stingily (#68) was seen running with the 2nd team

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

Rookie Tackle spotted with 2nd team,

[​IMG]

makes me believe bell has the inside track on the RT job, crap

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

I've been to several practices where a player has played on several different teams. 1st and 2nd, 2nd & 3rd etc. I was just saying it wasn't clear which Byron it was.

6. JCBRAVE

Pretty sure Bell got the 1st team reps, you can tell cause he's so black you cant see him, Stingily is more a milk chocolate, Bell is almost blue

and yes you are right, guys rotate in and out with other groups, but Im going with Bell here, he was in there based on the pics.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

Another question. Why wouldn't the Titans allow it to be made known who was playing RT? We already know Mariota is 1st team QB, which is a much bigger piece of info. It's not like a huge advantage for another team to know who RT is - not to mention it can change before the season even starts.

8. JCBRAVE

It is suspicious that all the pictures shot specially dont show the RT, you can see all 4 other positions very clear, but not RT

I think they know they're going to be bad at that spot...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

The RT spot is obviously up for grabs. Bell getting the first shot of it. I don't put any stock into who is working 1st team. I put more stock that the rookie is in with the 2nd team than I do Bell working with the 1st on the first week of OTA's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

I like how Kendall said "Mariota is a straight monster", he was joking some, but I think theres some truth to it, even Zach Brown was blown away with his speed.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar