Titans owe NFL $

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

They can turn it around...Just need to create some excitement and start to compete again. I REALLY hope they get a quality Owner/FO going here. That has crippled them for years. Add in the fact of bad drafts and crappy coaches, and this is what you get. Nashville is an awesome place...Hope they clean this mess up.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

New ownership, new GM, new coaching staff and new uniforms.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Sign me up.....

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

we need a new qb too

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I used to say "new owner, new GM, new coach, new QB and new uniforms" but I want to give the kid a chance. I didn't like the pick, but it's time to accept it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. PortlandDuck

PortlandDuck Starter

The Clown Show FO has it all under control.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  7. PortlandDuck

PortlandDuck Starter

You fans don't deserve Marcus Mariota.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
    • Boring Boring x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I say the FO sends them a message -- "Once you quit leg humping PIT, NE, DEN, and etc -- and become a non-biased organization --- then, and ONLY THEN... will we pay -- We are being undercut by the NFL basically throwing our team to the wind, saying 'THEY WON'T BE ANY GOOD'... Free Agents pay attention to NFL news (ESPN, NFLN) so in essence, your bias is keeping us down" (now granted, we haven't done the best on our part either, but you are in no way of clean hands..)

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Don't confuse a few idiots for a whole fan base...

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He would have haters no matter where he was drafted. Reality is he has plenty of question marks so some people are not going to like the pick, plain and simple. I do think these people who do not like the pick need to get the F over it at this point and give him a chance. But the vast majority of the fan base is excited about him. And if he brings the wins we are all hoping he will then the haters will fall in line sooner rather than later.

Also if your intent here is to put Mariota on some God like pedestal while simultaneously slamming this franchise and its fans every chance you get then I don't even know why you bothered to sign up. You're gonna
    have a bad time here and I doubt your stay here will be very lengthy.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar