Rumor Titans owners may be headed to court

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clay8312, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This is such BS...I agree with their stance of "who the F can tell me how we own this team as a family". I just dont understand how the NFL or other teams would give a rat's butt over how the ownership structure is established given the amount of money the NFL makes off the teams.

This is why I more and more hate the NFL as a business itself. Its based on greed...which stats with Goodell....

2. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

If you marry into the family, you will then be in compliance!

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I think the entire thing is BS and possibly mis-reported.
    Chris Mortenson mentioned it saying it "might" or "could" happen and then never said or wrote anything else about it.
    Florio at PFT/NBC picked it up and ran with it.....and he is right there with Jason Lacanfora as far as I am concerned.

It was mentioned somewhere in here that this automatically meant we were keeping Mularkey and Webster......it might have been mentioned in the Bleacher Report story (which was another version of taking what Mort said, re-reporting it and adding unconfirmed things to the story).
    Point is....that shows half of this junk is just that....JUNK!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Titans NOT for sale! _ Steve Underwood 1/4/16

thoughts? @Riverman

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not for sale today. :p

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

thata boy

7. Riverman

But seriously- all they've done is say they won't renew Webster and underwood is now permanent. No new contracts have been signed and they haven't really committed to anything new.

8. JCBRAVE

cause unless youre taking a 5th year option on a guy you cant do any deals right now

9. Riverman

Understood. My point is they haven't done anything. They only made statement because it's black Monday.

You hear the 49ers pressed today? Pretty damn good one in regards to addressing the fans needs.

10. JCBRAVE

Underwood is older, he's a bit out of touch with what the fans want.. But if he gets the GM job filled with the right guy IDC about Underwood being here or not..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar